senior technician in administration and finance (TSAF)
Higher Technician in Administration and Finance, offers you the right combination of these two areas: Administration and Finance;
Every company, regardless of size, line of business, age and nationality, through proper management has to generate enough money to achieve the purposes for which it was created.
With a full understanding of these two areas, you will be prepared for managerial positions in any company, even at an international level.
- Extensive professional experience of the teaching staff.
- Possibility of combining this cycle with the dual baccalaureate (Spanish/American).
- Didactic seminars offered, where we will promote the values of effort, sacrifice and teamwork.
- Job opportunities offered once you have finished your studies to access the most important companies and institutions in the sector;
- Internships in familiar businesses.
- Training in values.
- Access to language exchange activities
- Individualised monitoring of the learning process and internships;
- Access to the psycho-pedagogical department of the Colegio Internacional Lope de Vega;
- Easy access to University, with preparation of the specific test in the cycles for the Selectividad.
• Hold a baccalaureate degree;
• To have passed the second year of any experimental baccalaureate.
• Hold a Higher Technical Degree, Specialist Technician or equivalent for academic purposes.
• Have passed the University Orientation Course (COU).
• Hold a university degree or equivalent.
Access by test (for those who do not have any of the above requirements)
• To have passed the entrance exam to higher level training cycles. (you must be at least 19 years old in the year the test is taken or 18 years old for those who hold a technical qualification.).
The most up-to-date bibliography is used and the most advanced digital resources are available.
The participation of students in their own learning is encouraged, contextualising it with real situations that train them in all the necessary competences to “know how to do their job” from the very beginning.
Other resources: We are counting on the presence of family entrepreneurs of recognised prestige in the province of Alicante to share their own experience and we will offer the opportunity to participate in debates and round tables. We also count on the advice of professionals specialised in family business consultancy.
Visitas a empresas:Durante el desarrollo del programa se visitarán empresas familiares de la provincia en las que los alumnos reciben explicaciones de sus directivos así como un recorrido guiado por las instalaciones.
1.- Management of legal and business documentation: 96 hours
2.- Human Resources and social and corporate responsibility: 64 hours
3.- Office automation and information processing: 192 hours
4.- Integral process of commercial activity: 160 hours
5.- Communication and customer service: 160 hours
6.- English: 96 hours
7.- Training and job orientation: 96 hours
8.- Timetable reserved for teaching in English: 96 hours
1.- Human resources management: 100 hours
2.- Financial management: 120 hours
3.- Accounting and taxation: 120 hours
4.- Logistics and commercial management: 80 hours
5.- Business simulation: 140 hours
6.- Time reserved for teaching in English: 40 hours.
7.- On-the-job training: 400 hours
8.- Administration and finance project: 40 hours
These last two modules will be developed in the third trimester.
- Office Administrative
- Commercial administrative
- Financial administrative
- Administrative Accountant
- Logistics Administrator
- Banking and insurance clerk
- Human Resources Administrator
- Civil Service Administrative
- Administrative staff of legal, accounting, labour, tax or administrative consultancy firms.
- Collection management technician
- Customer Service Manager
- Another Higher Level Vocational Training cycle with the possibility of establishing validation of professional modules in accordance with current regulations.
- University studies with the possibility of establishing validations in accordance with current regulations, these being those detailed in the attached tables at CEU University of Elche.
Do you want
learn more about
Contact us and we will attend to you personally.